The Feller Center for Advising & Career Planning in BSOS is happy to offer students the ability to book a private booth for virtual or phone interviews. The interview booth is equipped with semi soundproof glass, outlets to power your laptop, and a desk suitable for all laptop sizes.
The booth may be reserved during business hours/days between 9 am- 4 pm. All interviews must conclude by 4:30 p.m. ET. Room reservation blocks have a maximum limit of 90 minutes each.
BSOS majors may reserve the booth for the following reasons:
- Virtual interview
- Informational interview
- To complete a timed interview tasks for an application
Advance notice is strongly recommended. Rooms are subject to availability.
- Room reservation requests must be received 24 hours in advance and by 12 pm on Friday for a Monday reservation. Requests received after that time are not guaranteed.
- You will receive a confirmation email if your request is accepted.
- Cleaning wipes are available to clean the booth before and after use. Masks are not required inside the booth.
- The Feller Center does not provide phone and/or video conferencing equipment for use. Please bring the necessary technology with you.
Questions? Contact the Feller Center's Career Planning team at email@example.com.