BSOS- Feller Center, Career Planning Appointments: Use your CAS credentials to log into TerpEngage, click “Schedule an appointment” and select one of the topics below from the “All Appointments topics” box at the top right of the screen.
- Explore Career Options
- Resume or Cover Letter Review (select for Career Fair prep as well)
- Internship Search
- Interviewing Preparation (if interested, add "Mock Interview" in the comment section)
- Networking Options: LinkedIn/Terrapins Connect
- Job Search
- Graduate School Preparation
All current undergraduate BSOS majors may schedule a 30-minute appointment for an in-person or virtual meeting through TerpEngage. After you schedule your appointment, complete these steps to make the most of the meeting.
- Master students/Alumni one-year out or less: Email Gabe Pickett, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
- PhD BSOS students: Resources for current doctoral students and Postdoctoral Associates.
Can’t wait for an appointment or have questions about how to schedule an appointment? Email your career/internship related questions to email@example.com.
Other Options for Career Planning Appointments
Schedule Appointments with Industry Advisors: Terrapins Connect
- University Career Center, All UMD students may schedule appointments through Careers4Terps.
- Reed-Yorke Health Professions Advising Office meets with UMD undergraduate students interested in the health profession.
- Pre-Law Professions Advising Office serves all current and former students at UMD interested in law school.
- UMD Graduate School professional development and career services for current doctoral students.
BSOS majors who have a double major in the Colleges below, also have access to their Career Services offices.