Feller Center, BSOS Career Planning Appointments
Schedule an appointment through TerpEngage
Use your CAS credentials to log into TerpEngage, click “Schedule an appointment” and select one of the topics below from the “All Appointments topics” box at the top of the screen.
- Explore Career Options
- Resume or Cover Letter Review
- Internship Search
- Interviewing Preparation (if interested, add "Mock Interview" in the comment section)
- Networking Options: LinkedIn/Terrapins Connect
- Job Search
- Graduate School Preparation
All current undergraduate BSOS majors may schedule a 30-minute appointment for an in-person or virtual meeting through TerpEngage.
- Master students/Alumni one-year out or less: Email Gabe Pickett, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
- PhD BSOS students: Professional development and career services for current doctoral students and Postdoctoral Associates.
Can’t wait for an appointment or have questions about how to schedule an appointment? Email your career/internship related questions to email@example.com. After you schedule your appointment, complete these steps to make the most of the meeting.
Other Options for Career Planning Appointments
- University Career Center, All Majors: Schedule an appointment through Careers4Terps. All UMD students may meet with the University Career Center staff.
- Reed-Yorke Health Professions Advising Office meets with UMD undergraduate students interested in the health profession.
- Pre-Law Professions Advising Office serves all current and former students at the University of Maryland interested in law school and legal careers.
- UMD Graduate School professional development and career services for current doctoral students and Postdoctoral Associates are coordinated by Dr. Susan Martin.
BSOS majors who have a double major in the Colleges below, also have access to their Career Services offices.
Schedule Appointments with Industry Advisors: Terrapins Connect
Culturally Competent Mental Health Professional, Advocate, Consultant and People Leader
Researcher | Economic Geographer | Scientific Programmer at DC Office of Planning
Washington, DC, USA