BSOS undergraduate students have the option of meeting with staff from the Feller Career Planning team or the University Career Center by scheduling an appointment through Careers4Terps. Thirty-minute phone or Zoom appointments are available. Follow the directions below to schedule an appointment.
- You will automatically receive a reminder email the morning of your appointment.
- That reminder email will have specific instructions on how to virtually connect with your career advisor, so be sure to read it!
- Topics for career advising appointments may include: Choosing a major, exploring careers, researching career fields and industries; Searching for internships or jobs and learning networking strategies; Preparing for an interview; Applying to graduate school.
- Login to Careers4Terps using your UM Directory ID (you may be asked to answer some questions if this is the first time you have logged in). Once you have answered the questions, click the home button.
- Schedule an appointment by clicking on the "Counseling & Calendar" tab on the left side navigation bar. Then click "Counseling Appointment."
- Click the “Check availability” button to view all availability, or select my name to view my schedule.
- Once you identify a time and date that works with your schedule, select your primary reason for the appointment, topics to be discussed, and add any additional notes that you would like.
- Click “Submit request” to reserve the time.
- The appointment will be displayed under your “Approved Appointments” on your Calendar in Careers4Terps.
If you have an issue scheduling an appointment through C4T, please contact the University Career Center at 301-314-7225, for assistance.
Feller Center: Career Planning Appointments
You will see the following Feller Center staff in Careers4Terps available for appointments. Have a question? Don't wait to schedule an appointment. Email your career/internship related questions to email@example.com.
- Crystal Sehlke
- Kathryn Hopps
- Kristin Meyering
- Michelle Slone
University Career Center
All UMD students may schedule a 30-minute appointment, please do so by logging into your Careers4Terps account using your UMD Directory ID & password. Questions or concerns can be addressed to Erica Ely, Assistant Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested in the Peace Corps? Sign up to speak with UMD's Peace Corps Recruiter to receive assistance- with the application process, practice for interviews, work through specific questions and more.
BSOS majors who have a double major in the Colleges below, also have access to their Career Services offices.
- A. James Clark School of Engineering Career Services
- Robert H. Smith School of Business Office of Career Services
- School of Public Policy Office of Career Services