Virtual Appointments: BSOS undergraduate students have the option of meeting with staff from the Feller Career Planning team or the University Career Center by scheduling an appointment through Careers4Terps. Thirty-minute phone or Zoom appointments are available. Follow the directions below to schedule an appointment.
Topics for career advising appointments may include: Choosing a major, Exploring careers, Researching career fields and industries; Searching for internships or jobs and learning networking strategies; Preparing for an interview; Applying to graduate school.
- Login to Careers4Terps using your UM Directory ID (you may be asked to answer some questions if this is the first time you have logged in). Once you have answered the questions, click the home button.
- Schedule an appointment by clicking on the "Counseling & Calendar" tab on the left side navigation bar. Then click "Counseling Appointment."
- Click the “Check availability” button to view all availability, or select my name to view my schedule.
- Once you identify a time and date that works with your schedule, select your primary reason for the appointment, topics to be discussed, and add any additional notes that you would like.
- Click “Submit request” to reserve the time.
- The appointment will be displayed under your “Approved Appointments” on your Calendar in Careers4Terps.
You will automatically receive a reminder email the morning of your appointment. That reminder email will have specific instructions on how to virtually connect with staff, so be sure to read it!
If you have an issue scheduling an appointment through C4T, please contact the University Career Center at 301-314-7225, for assistance.
Feller Center, BSOS Career Planning Appointments
You will see the following Feller Center staff in Careers4Terps available for appointments. Have a question? Don't wait to schedule an appointment. Email your career/internship related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crystal Sehlke
- Kathryn Hopps
- Kristin Meyering
University Career Center, All Majors
All UMD students may schedule a 30-minute appointment, please do so by logging into your Careers4Terps account using your UMD Directory ID & password. Questions or concerns can be addressed to Erica Ely, Assistant Director (email@example.com)
Interested in the Peace Corps? Sign up to speak with UMD's Peace Corps Recruiter to receive assistance- with the application process, practice for interviews, work through specific questions and more.
BSOS majors who have a double major in the Colleges below, also have access to their Career Services offices.
Schedule Appointments with Industry Advisors: Terrapins Connect
Child Forensic Interview Specialist
Washington, DC, USA
Law Clerk at United States District Court, District of Maryland
Hearing Aid Specialist with an Enthusiasm for Eastern Medicine
Sebring, FL, USA