Are you seeking a post-grad opportunity where you can try out several different job roles within two years?
Rotational programs typically involve two to three different work assignments at the same employer with a specified time frame in each role. They provide the opportunity for recent college graduates to try different job areas to assess the best fit. Many large organizations offer rotational or management/leadership type of programs for entry level graduates. These programs generally have set application times so plan ahead.
Start your research with this SAMPLE LIST OF PROGRAMS
Programs who have visited campus in the past:
- Deloitte, Shine Marketing Rotational Program
- Enterprise, Management Trainee Program
- IBM, Consulting by Degrees Program
- Sherwin Williams, Management/Sales Training Program
- Management Training Programs Explained (And Why They’re The Perfect Way To Start Your Career)
- Featured leadership development programs, SimplyHired