GEOG Careers & Networking Panel
Public, private, and non-profit organizations will attend to network with undergraduate and graduate students. All majors, degree levels, and alumni are welcome to attend. This event will be of particular interest to students majoring in Geography, Geographic Information Systems, and Environmental Science and Policy. View the fall 2021 program.
Check back for spring 2022 updates.
Students: Prepare to Network and Apply
- Prepare your resume- you may make a connection at the event who requests your resume
- Check out these options to request individual guidance
- Research the organizations attending ahead of time
- Top questions to ask during a “job seeking” informational interview
Suggested attire: Business Casual. This event is open to all majors, but the discussion will be especially helpful for Geographical Sciences students. If you have questions about this event, please email the Feller Center’s Career Planning team at email@example.com.
Hosted by: The Department of Geographical Sciences, the Feller Center for Academic Advising & Career Planning, and the University Career Center & The President’s Promise.
Past GEOG Fairs & Networking Events:
- Fall 2021 Program/Openings | Notes from the Networking Panel
- Fall 2019 Program
- Spring 2019 Program
- Fall 2018 Program
- Spring 2018 Program
- Fall 2017 Program
- Spring 2017 Program
For additional information about this fall/spring event, Contact Gabe Pickett, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job & internship opportunities filtered by area in Careers4Terps: go.umd.edu/GEOGjobs