Geographical Sciences Fair: Check back for updates for spring 2021
Public, private and non-profit organizations attend this bi-annual Fair to fill internship and full-time positions, as well as network with undergraduate and graduate students.
All majors, degree levels, and alumni are welcome to attend. This event will be of particular interest to students majoring in Geography, Geographic Information Systems and Environmental Science and Policy.
Suggested attire: Business Casual
Students: Prepare to Network and Apply
- Prepare your resume before submitting it
- Check out these options to request individual guidance
- Research the organizations attending ahead of time
- Top questions to ask during a “job seeking” informational interview
- Tips for students on using Careers4Terps.
Co-sponsored with the University of Maryland's Department of Geographical Sciences, Undergraduate, the Feller Center for BSOS Advising & Career Planning and the University Career Center.
- Fall 2019 Program
- Spring 2019 Program
- Fall 2018 Program
- Spring 2018 Program
- Fall 2017 Program
- Spring 2017 Program
For additional information about this fall/spring event, Contact Crystal Sehlke at email@example.com.
Job & internship opportunities filtered by area in Careers4Terps: go.umd.edu/GEOGjobs