Thanks so much for attending orientation. We enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you in the future.
If you haven’t done so already, please complete our evaluation survey . The information you provide helps us create a better orientation for future students.
Things to do:
Complete these surveys:
- If you attended Transfer Orientation
- If you attended Freshmen Orientation
- All students: UCC at BSOS Career Exploration Plan.
Between now and when school starts
- Enjoy your break.
- Make sure complete transcripts have been sent to the University of Maryland.
During your first semester
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss any transition or adjustment concerns you may have.
- Be aware of academic deadlines.
- Utilize academic resources on campus.
- Submit your graduation plan. If you are in a BSOS section of UNIV 100 you will create this plan in class. All other students must attend a BSOS workshop and submit their plan by the deadline in order to have their block lifted by registration time.
- Take care of registration blocks.
- Register on time.